Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Address Change - Personal Property - Moved out of Spotsylvania County

  1. Personal Property Address Change - Moved out of Spotsylvania County
    Did you MOVE OUT of Spotsylvania County? If you answered YES, then this is the proper form for you.

    If NO, please go back to the Forms page and complete the address change form for "Still reside in Spotsylvania County."

    A reply email will be sent to you from a staff member when the account has been updated or if more information is needed.
  2. Proof of Registration
    If the vehicle is moved out of state and maintains Virginia plates, it will continue to be taxed by Spotsylvania County until a new registration is established. Attach a copy of new registration showing the date the vehicle moved out. You may also contact that locality and request them to fax this information to our office 540-582-3630 or send email to: [email protected]
  3. 7 digit number that is above your name and address on the bill. This is not the same as the bill number.

  4. As titled with DMV

  5. Be sure to include include City, State & Zip

  6. Please be sure to check the email address for accuracy.

  7. We will reply by email, but may contact you by phone, if the email address is returned as invalid.

  8. New registration or title for Vehicle 1

  9. New registration or title for Vehicle 2

  10. New registration or title for Vehicle 3

  11. New registration or title for Vehicle 4

  12. For security reasons, please DO NOT include your social security number.

  13. Leave This Blank:

  14. This field is not part of the form submission.