What if I am moving?

If you are moving, please contact the Spotsylvania County Utilities department to stop service at your current address.  Please call the Customer Service department at (540) 507-7300, option 1.  You will be asked to verify your account and to provide a forwarding address for your final bill.

Spotsylvania County Utilities does not transfer services from one location to another.  If you are moving to a location that Spotsylvania County Utilities provides service, a new application for the new address will be required.  Please see Apply for Water / Sewer Service (LINK) for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I stop water/sewer service?
2. What if I am moving?