How do I make changes to or add a Vendor?

A request to make changes to an existing Vendor can be made to the Accounting Department. Depending on the level of change, a new "Vendor Authorization and W9" form may need to be completed by the Vendor.

A request for a new Vendor will require the department to fill out the bottom of "Vendor Authorization and W9" and then send the form to the vendor. The vendor will them need to complete the form and submit the file to the website listed on the form or mail the physical form it to the Procurement Department. Completed "Vendor Authorization and W9" should never be sent via email, as they contain PII information. 

Additional Resources:

How to Save & Send Vendor Form

Vendor Change Diagram

Show All Answers

1. How do I make changes to or add a Vendor?
2. How do I look up information about a vendor?
3. What are Vendors with a Security Code of Internal?