The Spotsylvania County Economic Development Department has been authorized by the Spotsylvania County Board of Supervisors to administer a small business reimbursement program, to assist small businesses with unexpected expenses that have been incurred due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The program is designed to reimburse small businesses for COVID-19-related business expenses.
Spotsylvania County understands that small businesses continue to face unprecedented uncertainty as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. We are here to help!
If you meet all of the qualifications your business may qualify for up to $5,000 in COVID-19 reimbursements.
- Business is physically located in Spotsylvania
- Business is current on all taxes, licenses, fees and permits owed to Spotsylvania
- Business was operational during the pandemic and experienced negative impacts to operations due to the pandemic
- Business employs less than 75 employees
- Business has not already received reimbursements through other sources for the expenses.
Please note that normal business expenses are not covered through the program. Examples: Rent, utilities, taxes, and other expenses that you would pay regardless of the pandemic.
Applications will only be accepted via email [email protected]