Regional Agency FY 2023 Funding Application Requests
FY 2023 Agency Funding Application Requests
Each year, previously funded and new regional agencies are required to complete an application, as well as provide the following supporting documentation: IRS 501(c)(3) letter, Audit Report (with Management Letter), current Financial statement, IRS 990, Accountant Contact Information, organizational chart, current Board Roster (with contact information), and the Agency’s current Strategic Plan. See below for a link to each agency FY 2023 funding application.
Funding for regional agencies is included in the County department whose function is relative to the services provided by the agency. County staff from the relative Department reviews each agency request closely to evaluate how the services the agency provides will benefit the citizens of Spotsylvania County and to determine if there are duplication of services between County departments and other agencies. County staff provides a recommended level of funding for each regional agency in their Department budget. The Department of Social Services (DSS) Advisory Board thoroughly reviews each agency request related to Social Services.
Regional Agency FY 2023 Recommended Funding*
* Please be advised this is not the approved amount as the Board of Supervisors has several budget meetings before the final budget is adopted on April 12, 2022.
- Amercian Red Cross of Rappahannock Virginia
- BIg Brothers Big Sisters Greater Fredericksburg
- Disability Resource Center of the Rappahannock Area
- Fredericksburg Regional Alliance
- Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank
- FREDericksburg Regional Transit
- Fredericksburg SPCA
- George Washington Regional Commision (GWRC)
- Germanna Community College
- Health Department
- Healthy Families Rappahannock Area
- Hub of Hope, Inc.
- John J. Wright Educational & Cultural Center Museum
- Lake Anna Advisory Committee (LAAC)
- Lake Anna Civic Association (LACA)
- Legal Aid Works
- Lloyd F. Moss Free Clinic
- Mental Health America of Fredericksburg
- Micah Ecumenical Ministries
- Northern Virginia 4-H Educational and Conference Center
- Office on Youth
- Rappahannock Area Agency on Aging
- Rappahannock Area Community Services Board (RACSB)
- Rappahannock Council Against Sexual Assault
- Rappahannock Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Rappahannock Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc.
- Rappahannock Railroad Museum
- Rappahannock Refuge Inc., dba Loisann's Hope House
- Rappahannock River Basin Commission
- Rappahannock United Way
- Rebuilding Together-Fredericksburg, Inc.
- Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center
- Spotsylvania Emergency Concerns Association (SECA)
- Teen Enrichment Network
- Thurman Brisben Center
- Tri-County City Soil and Water Conservation District
- Virginia Career Works Bay Consortium Region
- Virginia Community Food Connections