2021 Route 208 Sale Trail Find/ Sale Space List
This page will be updated as more participants are added. So please check back.
- PLEASE CONTACT the Point of Contact directly to secure your rental spaces. As a reminder the 208 Sale Trail is happening rain or shine. Please ensure that you provide off road parking if you are renting out spaces. Please note: The health and safety of our community and visitors remains a top priority!
- **Travelers Rest Baptist Church at Snell Virginia will be participating in the Sale Trail! All money’s collected goes towards mission projects! We are renting spots approximately 10×20 ft. Bring your own table(s) and tent. $25 for one day/$30 for both days. 6823 Partlow Road at intersection of 208(Courthouse Road)/RT. 606/Partlow Road. This location is located about 1/2 way through the Sale Trail. Contact for Space rental: 540-840-3212 Email: [email protected] . Parking and bathrooms available onsite. (Snell area.)
- ***208 Variety Store, 6274 Courthouse Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22551. Point of Contact: George: [email protected] Bring your own tables and set up in the field located next to the store. Porta Potty on site and parking available. Spaces are 10 x 20, $25 a day; $40 for two days. (Brokenburg Area)
- **Courthouse Road Elementary School, 9911 Courthouse Rd., Spotsylvania, Va. 22553 Saturday onlyFacebook page: CRES PTA Point of contact: Email Melissa: [email protected]
- ** Century 21 Redwood Realty, 10601 Courthouse Rd., Fredericksburg, Va. 22407. Contact person : Denise Smith : 540-538-6331 Spaces are $25 for one day or $35 for both days. Each participant will get two parking spots and if those fill up we will have approx. 10x10 grass spots (Breezewood area)
- **Provisions Thrift Store, 5743 Courthouse Rd, Spotsylvania, Va. 22551. We have spaces for rent. $15 for a day and $25 for two days. Must provide own tables, chairs, tents, and etc. Contact Jennifer at [email protected] (Lake Anna area)
- Marshall Center, 8800 Courthouse Rd, Spotsylvania, Va.22553 Craft & Vendor Show Sat. 9/11 – 8 – 2 pmInterested in participating as a vendor 1 day fees: 10 x10 space $20, 10x15 space $25, 10x20 space $30 Rent tables: $8.00 ea. Chair rental: $5.00 for 2 chairs. Register by August 28 to reserve your spot. For more info,. contact: 540-507-7529 (Spotsylvania Historic District)
- **Spotsylvania High School (parking lot) 6975 Courthouse Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22551, Point of Contact: Kristi Rice- email: [email protected] Spaces available for rent .Bathrooms and parking available onsite. Saturday only (Post Oak area)
- The Old Roosting Box/ Lake Stone and Mulch, 5730 Courthouse Rd, Spotsylvania, Va 22551 . Spaces will be available to rent both Friday and Saturday. Please contact by email [email protected] or by telephone 540.895.7267. (Lake Anna area)
- Zion United Methodist Church, 8700 Courthouse Rd., Spotsylvania ,VA.22551. Spaces available for rent $20 for one day and $30 for two days. Contact [email protected] (Spotsylvania Historic District)
- **Hebron Baptist Church, 11000 Hebron Church Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22551, Point of Contact: Pastor John Hodgen by email [email protected] They will have spaces available, Porta Potty and parking available onsite. (Brokenburg area)
- V. L. Jenkins Heating & Air, Inc. 5755 Courthouse Rd.,Spotsylvania, Va.22551 Point of Contact: Joy Jenkins 540-898-4747 They have a few spaces available. Lake Anna Area
- Fredericksburg SPCA 10819 Courthouse Rd. Fredericksburg, VA. 22408 will have space for rent. IIn leu of a rental space fee, we ask that each seller donate 25% or more of their sells to the SPCA. Bathrooms are available. For detail see their FB page https://fb.me/e/aSp3BHwFE or contact [email protected].
- 6748 Courthouse Rd., Spotsylvania , Va. 22551. Large multi family and friends will be participating. (Brokenburg Area)
- Lake Anna Real Estate Group 5700 Fenton Rd., Spotsylvania, Va. 22551 Property has open spaces to rent . Please contact Robin Wheeler if interested at [email protected] or phone 540-842-8437. (Lake Anna Area)
- **6256 Courthouse Road. Renting spaces for the 208 yard trail..$20 for one day or $30 for two days. Bring your own tables ...no restrooms...Can bring items to set up on Thursday but will not be responsible for items left. 5th house on right after 208 Variety Store. Call Annette at 540-273-8215. (Broken Area) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>