Why a Ribbon Cutting?
A ribbon cutting event is a great way to let the public know about your business. Whether you are celebrating a grand opening of a new business opening for the first time, a grand re-opening from an expansion, location change or renovation, ribbon cuttings are a perfect opportunity to let your company shine!
How can we help?
- Provide the giant ceremonial scissors
- Provide the ceremonial ribbon
- Coordinate a County official to speak at the event
- Promote your event through our online calendar, Facebook page, and electronic newsletter
- Record the event to share on our Facebook page and provide you a copy
We arrive at your location with the ribbon and scissors, welcome attendees and introduce you at your ribbon cutting, as well as take photos and video to share with you and to share on our Facebook page, our electronic newsletter as well as on the local government channel, following the event.
Spotsylvania County wishes our new businesses much success and prosperity!
Need tips or assistance on how to prepare for your ribbon cutting? Click here for our ribbon cutting preparation guide.
To request a ribbon cutting, fill out the form below. We look forward to working with you!