Activities will resume under guidance from the Commonwealth of Virginia and Spotsylvania County officials. Please note that classes, programs, facility rentals, special events, and sports may be delayed, postponed, or cancelled if at any time new guidance is issued at the state or local levels regarding the COVID-19 virus. Attendants will not be able to participate if they are experiencing any of the following: cough, shortness of breath, fever or chills, sore throat, muscle aches, headache, or new loss of smell or taste.
Share breakfast and a picture with the Easter Bunny, then "hop" outside for an Easter Egg Hunt!
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 9:30am - Breakfast 10:30am - Egg Hunt
- Location: Marshall Center
- Ages: 2-7 *Each child must be accompanied by an adult.*
- Fee: $20.00 County Residents/$30.00 Non-County Residents
*One adult eats free. Each additional person $10
$40.00 for a family of 4 County Residents
$60.00 for a family of 4 Non-County Residents
- Registration Start Date: 2/27/2023
- Registration Deadline: 3/24/2023
- Flyer: Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
- Form: Breakfast with the Easter Bunny Registration Form
- Online Registration: Register Online
In case of rain, the Easter egg hunt will move indoors.