Report a Water Main Break or Sanitary Sewer Stoppage

To report a possible water main break or service line leak OR if you are experiencing a sanitary sewer line or drain stoppage, please call our office first.  A qualified technician will be dispatched to evaluate the problem.

8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday:  (540) 507-7300, Option 2

After business hours, weekends, holidays:  (540) 507-7340 or (540) 507-7350