Report Water Main Break or Sanitary Sewer Backup

To report a possible water main break OR if you are experiencing a sanitary sewer backup or overflow, please call our office first (see Reported Sewer Backup Policy).  A qualified technician will be dispatched to evaluate the problem.

8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday:  540-507-7300, Option 2

After business hours, weekends, and holidays:  540-507-7340 or 540-507-7350