Restoration of Driving Privileges


The Civil Department handles Restoration of Driving Privileges for Indefinite suspension:

The petition for restoration for DUI/Third Offense may be filed in the circuit court of his/her residence, or if non-resident, any circuit court.  Va. Code §46.2-391.

You must be eligible to Petition for Restoration, please refer to your Transcript or Compliance Summary from the Division of Motor Vehicles.

Please note that this is not legal advice or representation, as the Clerk's Office is unable to give legal advice.