Personal Property - Address Change

Did you move out of Spotsylvania County?

If NO, please go back to the Personal Property page and complete the form for "Still reside in Spotsylvania County."

A confirmation page will display and a reply email will be sent from a staff member when the account has been updated.

Fields with an * are required.

If the vehicle is moved out of state and maintains Virginia plates, it will continue to be taxed by Spotsylvania County until a new registration is established.

Attach a copy of new registration showing the date the vehicle moved out. You may also contact the locality and request them to fax this information to our office 540-582-3630 or