Personal Property - Address Change

Do you still reside in Spotsylvania County?

If NO, please go back to the Personal Property page and complete the appropriate form in the section "Moved out of the County."

A confirmation page will display and a reply email will be sent from a staff member when the account has been updated.

Fields with an * are required.