Parks and Recreation
Spotsylvania Parks and Recreation Department Online Registration. To register online, you will first need to complete a Household Liability Waiver Form
to obtain your household number and password. Please submit the form to the Spotsylvania Parks and Recreation Department by:
Visiting the Parks and Recreation Office located in Loriella Park at 10910 Leavells Road
Mail the form to the Parks and Recreation Office, P.O. Box 28, Spotsylvania, VA 22553 (birth certificates are required for children under age 18 - see below)
Print out form from above, complete, and fax it to (540) 898-9089 (birth certificates are required for children under age 18 - see below)
Or call 540-507-7529 if you have any questions concerning this form.
After the Parks and Recreation office receives the Household Liability Waiver Form
they will send you your household number and password via email. Birth certificates for children in the household (under the age of 18) are required to be submitted with the Household Liability Waiver Form, if they are not already on file with the department. (If you are mailing the form to the office, please send copies of birth certificates.)
As soon as you receive a household number and password from the Parks and Recreation Office, you will be ready to register online. Please have a MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express ready. Not every course is available for registration through the Internet at this time. A 2.95% Non-Refundable Convenience Fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.
- What do I need to register for activities online? You will need your Household Id number and Password to log in and either a Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
- How do I get a Household Id Number and Password? Just visit or call the Spotsylvania Parks and Recreation Department at (540) 507-7529 to request this information.
- What if I don't have or want to use a credit card? Registration is accepted with cash, check, or money order at the Parks and Recreation Department office.
- Can I pay for part of the class now and part of the class later? What if I currently have a balance due on my account? When using our online registration system, you will need to pay your entire account balance at the time of registration.
- Why can't I register for a course I want? Not every course is available for registration through the Internet.
- I decided to not register for a class. How do I make sure my account hasn't been charged? Your registration is only complete after you complete the check out process. If you choose to disconnect before receiving a verification message, your transaction will be automatically deleted.
- How do I cancel a registration, once I have been through the check out? All cancellations must be done by contacting the Spotsylvania Parks and Recreation Department by the posted deadline. Individuals should follow up their verbal cancellation request with a written refund request. A 20% administrative fee will be charged on all refunds. Credit card refunds will be processed by check. The 2.95% Non-Refundable Convenience Fee will not be refunded.
- Is my transaction secure? Spotsylvania County uses the latest in online payment security.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN ONLINE REGISTRATION!